Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Sprinkling some happy!


Hey everyone,

Sharing a card I made using one of the new stamp set from STAMPtember® release from Simon Says Stamp.



I have used the fairy image from Secret Garden stamp set on my card.

Sprinkling some happy 1

I stamped the fairy image and butterflies, masked and sponged distress inks Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Mermaid Lagoon, Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch. I then spattered some clean water, dabbed them and then sprayed clear shimmer. I also white heat embossed some star constellation from Seeing Stars stamp set. I die cut this panel using the largest stitched rectangle die from Stitched Rectangle die set.

Sprinkling some happy closeup

I removed the masks and copic coloured the images. Then I added a large silver star on the wand of the fairy with a small sequins in the middle. I white heat embossed the sentiment from Secret Garden stamp set on a strip of black cardstock and adhered with foam adhesives. The entire panel is adhered on a Fog card base. and embellished with Sparkly Clear sequins. I also brushed some shimmer on the fairy image.

Sprinkling some happy flat

Love the yellow glow around the fairy and butterflies.  Love how the card turned out. As always here are all the supplies I used to make this card.

Card Supplies:



Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My blog signature

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Gayatri.