Thursday, February 2, 2017

Winnie & Walter Release Premiere Day #3



Thanks for visiting my blog. Today is day #3 of Winnie & Walter's New Release. Here are my Day #1 and Day #2 projects.

I am showcasing Sketchy Thoughts stamp set  today.

Big Congrats card 1

Instructions:

1. I stamped the bunny image from another newStamp set and copic coloured the image.

2. I die cut the image out with scissors as I am yet to receive the dies for the set. There are coordinating dies available.

3. On the bottom of the white card base, I stamped the inverted triangle border stamp from the new Scenery: Stripes 2 stamp set in black.

4. I trimmed a white cardstock to 4.25" x5.25". I sponged Squeezed Lemonade distress ink on the bottom centre of the panel.

5. I placed the bunny image on the sponged area to get an idea to stamped the speech bubble from Sketchy Thoughts stamp set.

6. I stamped the speech bubble using Mint Julep ink, the sentiment in black and Versamark on top of the dye ink so that I could clear heat embossed the image.

7. The bunny image is adhered in place using foam adhesive.

8. I added a strip of mint cardstock at the bottom of the panel before I adhered the panel to the card front.

9. I embellished with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Couple of  closeups of the card for you.

Big Congrats closeup

Big Congrats closeup1


Check out Winnie & Walter Blog for more inspirations from the Design Team and more details about the Big Giveaway.

Thanks once again for stopping by my blog today. I will see you tomorrow with Day #4 of Winnie & Walter new release.

My blog signature

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Gayatri, this is absolutely precious! What a beautiful card. These bunnies are just way too darned CUTE!

desperatehousewifecraft said...

Thats so cute Gayatri! I'm definitely going to get the new stamp sets with the animals, just what I needed!

jintyoo7 said...

So sweet - just look at their expressions!!!